Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Loving The Rain!

Okay, so even I am tired of looking at my blog post....Here are some pictures I took just for fun in the rain! I am no photographer, but I love to be in the rain, this was my best excuse. I enjoyed snapping pictures until the thunder and lightening began, then I got my behind back inside.




2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Very cool Tif! Didn't you get my invite for our blog? I thought you said you finally got it?

Julie said...

I love a good rainy day if I can stay home and enjoy it. It's no fun to have to drive, lug kids around, grocery shop...
Thanks for posting. I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up...I was getting tired of seeing "22 week" belly pictures when I KNEW we were missing out on the last...oh...10 weeks or so!! Post more belly pictures! I know they're on facebook, but put 'em here!!

ma hoo.

My Music Picks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones