Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mommy and Daddy Can't wait!!

??



8 comments:

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

yayy! congratulations!!

Jenn said...

So HAPPY for you guys!!! Cant wait to find out what you are having.

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Congrats guys! Becky told me just last week that you were expecting. We're due in March too!!! Do you know when your due date is??

Emilee said...

How exciting! We are so happy for you guys!!!

Erin said...

congratulations guys. March will be here before you know it.

The Jones Family said...

Great! Another Gorilla... I mean Gunnell... :D lol

Mom & Dad Primm said...

HOO-RAY!

Kasaundra said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you two! I love your "just one though" comment. I'm sure one will be plenty enough for you two right now! I'm having a Riverside baby shower so you should send your address for an invite!

My Music Picks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones