Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How can I count the ways?

There are a million reasons why I love my husband......


He is brave.....Has the nerve to call for me, no matter how big the spider is. (really though he does have the roaches covered! That's more important.)



He is patient.... Yes our closet is small but look how much pre-school stuff I can fit in there. It's okay that we have to crawl in to get our clothes and then slam the door shut before anything falls out.. (That stuff is organized by the way!!)

He is intuitive and understanding...Like when I tell him I want to be more healthy, start running, eat better etc... he goes to the store and buys exactly what my new lifestyle calls for...

He is accommodating... I can never remember which color toothbrush is mine...so here are our new toothbrushes...although that may have been more for him, who wants someone using your toothbrush...even if you are married.

I also lose my house key a lot...

But most of all he is caring, loving and creative and goes out of his way to show that he loves me...

I told him I wanted to cover a plastic storage bin with fabric to serve as both an ottoman and storage space...for all that stuff in the closet....after a few trips to lowes..in less than a week I had this.


This thing is huge 4' long 20"wide and 16.5" deep. all built from scratch.


4 comments:

Erin said...

what a man what a man what a mighty mighty good man....(like the song)

gunnells said...

haha that is hilarious and so sweet that he made that for you. You do have a good husband!

Happy Heavin said...

You're so funny Tiff!! ha ha and Darren did a GREAT job!! I was so shocked to see it all together!! So how is this healthy eating thing working out?!

byers babes said...

This is a very sweet post. I love my hun. Glad to know he's treating you right. I'm impressed with the storage box -- WOW!!

My Music Picks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones