Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

3 Years ago on October 21, 2005, Darren invited me to join him on a triple date to celebrate his birthday. I knew him a little from institute, and he had helped me with some chemistry stuff I was struggling with for my anatomy class, needless to say, I accepted the invite. Tyler and Darren picked me up, along with Tyler's date and we headed off for an enchanted evening of dinner and a movie. On the way, Darren randomly turns to me and says, "you like meat right?" I smiled politely and said "I don't really eat meat." ........."seriously?" He played it off, but he was panicked. 

A few minutes later...
     Darren: "hey Tyler, MG"
         Tyler: "MG? But I thought"
Darren: "MG"               

They called Bryson, the third guy on this triple date. And the code talk continued.

Found out later Darren had a great meal of Carne Asada planned at 
Ancho's. We ended up eating at Macaroni Grill (MG) and had a wonderful night...

And so started one of many magical evenings...a year later we got married....2 years later.....

Macaroni Grill lets you write all over the table!!



mmmm...mmmm....Darren and I split a meal together. Usually I get the pasta milano...to die for!! But this was really good last time Darren got it and I ate a lot of it. 

I am so excited to eat!! That face is because I know I am gonna eat it all!!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!! And because I suck, Happy Belated Birthday! *embarrassed*

byers babes said...

You guys are so cute. I love the MG. Very clever.

Mom & Dad Primm said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I love you two...

My Music Picks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones