Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I did it!!

Tiffany Gunnell:
Riverside Community College
 Early Childhood Development Center
Ocean Classroom Teacher

Thats right! I am now a teacher!!! Beginning August 25th 2008 I will have fourteen of my own two and a half year old students. I am so excited. Those children are so precious. The entire center is so supportive but without the energy and love of those kids I would be useless! Wish me luck I'm a little nervous!

13 comments:

Jenn said...

WAHOOOO CONGRATS! you will be a FANTASTIC teacher! thats so exciting!

Happy Heavin said...

I'm sooo excited for you!!! I'm bumbed that I'm not there though with you on your "summer break"! You're going to be an AMAZING teacher!!!

byers babes said...

Yay for you!!! You can do anything, Tiff! Look how far you've come. I didn't know you were such a go-getter. Those kids are lucky to have you as a teacher. Very proud of you right now. I bet you've even grown a half inch!!

Chris and Jonette said...

Darren,

This is Chris Bingham, as in Elder Bingham from the CMM, your former companion. Anyway, I was wondering how you have been doing recently, and I have been trying to get a hold of you. I am glad to see that you are doing well and looking good. Drop me a line sometime and we can catch up! Talk to you soon.

Chris Bingham
c.bingham.23@gmail.com

Mom & Dad Primm said...

HOOOO-RAAY! I'm really proud of you. Bet it feels fantastic to get a goal behind you. You go out there and show the world what a compact package of AWSOME looks like. xoxoxo G'ma

Emily said...

Congratulations, Tiffany!!!!

I'm so happy for you! You're going to do an awesome job!

Christine said...

Tiffany,

Congratulations! Way to go!

Hey I found your blog from a link from a blog, from another blog...Hey we wanted to know if you wanted to come to dinner on Sunday so we could go over stuff for your wild and fun week pretending to be parents of 3 children!

Talk to you later,
Christine

The Munyers said...

Congratulations!! thats so awesome! Soooo we need your address! could you email it to me at tylerandangela@live.com

Sorry its so late! Hopefully you've saved the date September 20th! :) Can't wait to see you guys again!

Star said...

Those kids are going to remember you forever! They just can't help but love such a wonderful you.

Emilee said...

Congrats! Hey your blog is so cute Tiffany! I saw your blog link on Becky's blog and thought I would check it out. Hope to see you at the couples party next week:)

Roberta said...

Hey Tif...congratulations! It was so fun to see you both last weekend. We need to do that more often!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Hey Tiffany, I saw your link on Becky's blog. Super cute blog. I bet you're loving your job. I love little ones!

The Parkers said...

Congrats Tiff!!!

If you are Interested!!

Uppercase Living Party

October 10th, 2009
@ 6:30 PM
The Parker Residence
email me or write me a comment to get my address

Register before October 4th, and be put in a drawing for FREE vinyl!

Make your space a reflection of the unique individual you are. Whether you identify with a deeply motivational thought, a beautiful embellishment, a bold image, or a combination of these, Uppercase Living® expressions let you be who you are and let you express that uniqueness in your surroundings. We call this the art of self expression.

Check out my website katrinaparker.uppercaseliving.net

My Music Picks


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones